Friday, April 11, 2008

You ......

My breath was uneven,dry throat,shivering hands,sagging morale and i was a living corpse or a dying man. Alone all alone in the vastness of horizons, which never culminate, encompasses me a tale of melancholy.
She left me , should i say this or blame it to my destiny or time. Or may be my mettle wasnt enough for her. The memoirs are killing, i pursue, i run around amidst the wall sided house of my personality. The strong, heated walls of my "self" stop me. I want to jump out, lay unguarded, lost in the bewilderment of the torrents of storms and amidst the soot of night. Alas i am caged . The iron cage of consciousness. The cage with the food of thoughts ,which makes u ponder, which makes u think beyond , which makes u visualise the unseen, which propels u to live, for some unknown good. She was a phenomena , as far as i perceived. A streak of fragrance. I used to feel it. But she wanted the mass, the mass of filthy humane existence. Soul wasnt to suffice her, and there did it hit, such a blow that the life ceased. No mass, no soul all apart.
Yet i exist, with every setting sun i await the darkness, the emptiness of life. I start to visualise the ether. The world couldnt be any beautiful, forms start taking place, streams emanate, music cascades and there...Yes man , there u can see some great life in the vast empty sky. Ultimately i feel something , close my eyes, i feel the same magic . What's the truth. Hey , its all inside me .
I am the abode of entire cosmos . Isnt it? See the vastness of the darkness from my closed eyes, no start no stop. The stretch goes sine die. There do i stand , mesmerised by my own existence and there do i find the fragrance. The same which she had. But i dont find any she. Am i in some illusion? I rub my closed eyes, oh i do exist, yeah , i pursue the incense , its the same aura. I feel u , in , around , above , below everywhere. Hey , u r nobody and u r everybody, u exist everywhere and u exist nowhere. U r my own creation. Miamore , u r my creation and u live in me. U reside in me , my mind is ur home. My feelings ur thoughts , my expressions ur dress and my imagination ur experience. U r lovely, here it goes , here ends the mirage , U n me , made for each other. I exist to vindiacate ur existence. The closed eyes and the opened insight. Yes , there did i find u , my real soul mate . The breath goes on , the heart keeps beating, The sun rises and sets and the life goes on... Me , myself and the " YOU".....

2 comments:

Just. A. Dreamer. said...

I think that you have very spiritual thoughts. What a beautiful experience! Good for you.

Raghu said...

Speechless! Salutation!

क्या रहता, क्या खो जाता है?

सागर सदृश जीवन में उत्तुंग तरंगें स्मृतियों की जब कूल तोड़ कर बढ़ती हों कुछ बह जाता, कुछ रह जाता है। कितने मेरे थे, कितनों का मैं, पर काल बिंद...